Monday, October 2, 2017

Shop Update // Make Merry Collection


Happy October everyone! There are exactly 84 days until Christmas and it's just crazy how fast this year is passing by. I normally wait until the beginning of November to release the In a Creative Bubble holiday collection, but I decided to go ahead and release it a month early since I know many people like planning ahead for the holidays. Today I'm introducing Make Merry, a bright and happy collection that is perfect for documenting all the merry moments and stories during the most wonderful time of the year. Along with this collection, I'm also releasing two additional card sets that  I'm super stoked about. Find all that's new in the store over here. As with every IACB collection, I've also set up a bundle for the entire Make Merry collection. There is a small discount and bonus cards with the purchase of the entire collection :) Win win!

Let's take a look at what's new with this holiday release:

Make Merry Journaling Cards No.1


Make Merry Journaling Cards No.2


Make Merry Journaling Cards No.3 
 
Make Merry Filler Cards No.1
Lots of little details, like the 'holiday' in my handwriting, a tiny illustrated deer, and my favorite card - the ornaments!


Make Merry Filler Cards No.2
More illustrations + my handwriting for this set of filler cards. I'm a bit obsessed with the nutcracker! I love how he turned out.


Make Merry Elements No.1
You know I love my circles ;) I think these pieces can be perfectly paired with those page protectors that have the 2" slots.


Make Merry Elements No.2
A mix of tickets, tags, tabs, and labels...this set is awesome for decorating your photos and cards. There's room to jot down notes on several of them, and the smaller banners and tabs make the perfect little touch for completing a page :)


Make Merry Digital Stamps No.1


Make Merry Digital Stamps No.2


As I mentioned, aside from the Make Merry collection, I'm releasinig  two additional holiday card sets. Here they are:

Classic Holiday Journaling Cards
I love black and white cards because I find them so versatile and easy to use. This set has a fun mix of script and simple + clean typography that together, make up a lovely set to document the holiday season. If you're looking for more b&w holiday cards, you can also check out the Holiday prompts cards I released last year :)


3x8 Holiday Journaling Cards
Finally, there is a brand new set of 3x8 journaling cards! I'm super excited to have these tall and skinny cards because I love using 3x8 pockets as inserts in my December Daily album. Often times, I may have a 3x8 photo I want to use but nothing to put on the backside of the page protector, so these cards are the perfect solution since there is a good mix of filler cards and journaling cards.


And that's a wrap for my Holiday release this month :) I hope you like them! I plan on using these cards and elements + my stash + one of the new Ali Edwards DD albums for my December Daily this year. I need to finish my 2016 DD first though, ha!

Thank you for your continued support and if you use In a Creative Bubble products in your work, I'd love to see! Shoot me a link or tag @inacreativebubble / #inacreativebubble on Instagram. Happy Monday! xo.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my! Love this release - especially the classic cards, elements and 3x8 set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those 3x8 cards are everything! I bought Ali's log book and 3x8 protectors and that's just what I need to fill up empty spots! Beautiful kit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just bought them! Love them and am printing them now :)

    ps. Would you consider making a little girl set??

    ReplyDelete